TERMS & CONDITIONS
Owyak Bin Hire Terms & Conditions.
- Delivery: – We will endeavor to deliver your bin on your requested date, subject to availability, operational constraints. We do not work Public Holidays. Should your delivery be subject to change Owyak Bin Hire will be in contact to advise. Once skip bin has been placed this is not to be moved by any other means of transport failure to comply will result in you being liable to have the skip bin moved to a location that is acceptable to Owyak Bin Hire at your own cost.
- Hire: – Skip Bin hire is 1 to 7 days should you require the skip longer this must be arranged by calling 0800110098 at time of booking. The hire charge after your 7 day’s is $35.00 per day.
- Weight: -The quoted price is subject to the weight not exceeding the stated threshold. Excess weight over the stated threshold will result in additional charges being applied.
7.5m3 to 9m3 skip 1125kg limit – 4m3 and 4.5m3 – 500kg limit –3.5 1000kg an over weight limit charge rate is $25.00 per 100kgs + GST.
- Payment: – will be made at the time of booking.
- Refunds: – Owyak Bin Hire will refund full fees paid in respect of any ordered service not provided by us, provided you notify Owyak Bin Hire of the request for refund within 5 working days of the scheduled service date.
- Access: – You are responsible for providing free and suitable access for your skip hire. Driveway access must be clear of any obstructions (hanging branches etc.). Please note a width of at least 3.5 meters is required for driveway access, failure to deliver at your place of instruction a service fee of $100.00 will be deducted from your refund. All skip bins ordered within Wellington area placed roadside must apply for a WCC permit.
- Use of Bins: – Not to place or allow to be placed in the bin any hazardous materials, liquids, explosives, toxic or dangerous substances including but not limited to asbestos, acids, solvents, minerals, grease, wet paint, liquid concrete, tyres, polystyrene. Do not fill the bin above the top of the sides or in such a way that may cause spillage of material from the bin either while stationary or in transit. Failure to comply may result in additional fees.
General waste bins must not contain any hardfill
Hardfill bins must not contain any general waste including greenery.
- Removal: – You will provide Owyak Bin Hire ease of access for collection of your skip bin.
- Liability: – Owyak Bin Hire’s liability for any claim, damages, loss or expense related to the supply of services is limited to the cost paid or payable by you for those services except where statute expressly requires otherwise. These terms will be governed by New Zealand law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
Owyak Bin Hire does not pass on, sell, rent or otherwise provide your personal information, including email address and contact details, to third parties. We will only release account particulars and other personal information if we believe that release of same is appropriate to comply with law; facilitate court proceedings; apply or enforce our Terms and Conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of OBH, our website users, or others.
We service the greater Wellington region, which includes:
- Hutt valley
- Eastbourne and Days Bay
- Whitby to Pukerua Bay
for skip bin hire
- Wheelie Bin Hire Tawa to Plimmerton